The aims in the PTA Constitution are:
- To further the interests and welfare of the school, its staff, parents and pupils, present and future in any manner whatever in regard to their activities whether educational, intellectual, social, sporting or occupational.
- To bring into closer relationship the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate more closely in the education of the pupils.
- To develop between the school and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all our girls the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The objectives in the PTA Constitution are:
- To liaise and cooperate with the school, council, staff and pupils on all matters concerning them and their activities, interests and welfare.
- To collect funds and raise voluntary levies from members and to hold such funds, invest, realise and reinvest such funds, operate current banking and/or savings accounts and apply the funds in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the association.
- To organise and hold functions for fund-raising, social and other purposes in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the association and to organise at least one social gathering of parents and staff each year.