What is the President’s Award?
The President’s Award is an exciting challenge for the individual. It is open to people between the ages of 14-25 years. Taking part in the award is voluntary for Grade 9-12 girls.
The Award is about challenging yourself and being true to your self. It encourages:
- Personal discovery and growth
- Independent responsibility
- Service to the Community
Why Should You Take Part in the President’s Award?
- The President’s Award is an International Award, recognised globally.
- Such an award is an excellent credential to place on your CV.
- Many Universities, Colleges and future employees are looking for people who have been involved in such programmes.
- Your involvement in the programme will develop many life skills, team skills, friendships and a connection to a broader society which is vital for your future!
- You will have the opportunity to serve on National and Regional Committees representing Kingsmead.
- You will have the opportunity to meet people from many schools – locally, nationally and internationally!
- It is great fun!
- Grade 9: Bronze
- Grade 10: Silver
- Grade 11 and 12: Gold
For more information consult the President’s Award website: www.presidentsaward.co.za