Skip to content
Parking for The Kingsmead Book FairKingsmead2018-05-11T14:54:21+02:00
Parking Options for The Kingsmead Book Fair:
- There is an Uber drop-off point in Baker Street, near the entrance to the Gautrain
- Limited parking is available in the parking area off Cecil Avenue, gates open at 08h30.
- Parking for the KBF programme participants and sponsors is in the Tyrwhitt Avenue entrance. A list of participants and sponsors will be with security at the gate, you will need to sign in.
- There will also be security for parking around the perimeter of Kingsmead College and in Cecil Avenue, but please note that parking is at the owners’ risk and Kingsmead College can take no responsibility for your vehicle.
- It is also advisable to park at any of the Gautrain Stations and to take the Gautrain to the Rosebank Station, as Kingsmead College is conveniently situated at the Rosebank Gautrain Station.
- Parking is also available at the Rosebank Mall and Rosebank Zone, then one can walk across Oxford Road to Kingsmead College.
- Should you live within walking distance of Kingsmead College, please do so.