Parking for The Kingsmead Book Fairadmin
Parking Options for The Kingsmead Book Fair:
- Parking is available on the Athletics field on a first-come-first served basis – entrance off Cecil Avenue, gates open at 08h30.
- Limited parking is available at the Tottenham Avenue entrance, gates open at 08h30.
- Parking for the KBF programme participants and sponsors is in the Tyrwhitt Avenue entrance. A list of participants and sponsors will be with security at the gate, you will need to sign in.
- There will also security for parking around the perimeter of Kingsmead College and in Cecil Avenue, but please note that parking is at the owners’ risk and Kingsmead College can take no responsibility for your vehicle.
- It is also advisable to park at any of the Gautrain Stations and to take the Gautrain to the Rosebank Station, as Kingsmead College is conveniently situated at the Rosebank Gautrain Station.
- Parking is also available at the Rosebank Mall and Rosebank Zone, then one can walk across Oxford Road to Kingsmead College.
- We also have a special for first-time users with Uber. If you use the code you will get a R150 credit. Uber code: KINGSBOOKFAIR.
- Should you live within walking distance of Kingsmead College, please do so.