- This form is to be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil. All particulars must be given in full.
- Bursaries are only considered in respect of school fees, not levies.
- A bursary is valid only for one year, and subject to annual review thereafter, provided that:
(a) Performance of a more than satisfactory nature is achieved
(b) Financial need can be proven
- The application will be treated in the strictest confidence. A Bursary Committee will review your application.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to provide proof of their annual income.
- Any breach of the School’s Code of Conduct will be dealt with separately from the School, but in addition to the School’s handling of the situation, and may result in the removal of the bursary.
- The academic performance of the child should be of, at least, a satisfactory standard and, more importantly, the child should be seen to be making an effort in her work and be contributing to the school through participation.
- Should a student receive financial assistance but choose to leave Kingsmead College in lieu of another school before the end of her Senior Year, this financial assistance must be refunded to Kingsmead at a pro rata rate.
You can apply online by completing the form below, or you can download the application form here.
Please note: You will be required to download the Confidential Return by Parent/Guardian here to be filled in offline and uploaded below.